One of the most troublesome things that punters have to go through before they start engaging in online sports betting is choosing the payment method to use when making deposits (and also for withdrawals). The need to secure one’s financial details during cashing in is of paramount importance so too is the need to quickly access one’s funds after initiating a withdrawal. Well, for punters at Pointsbet, there really is no need to worry about this anymore as Pointsbet partnered MasterCard to come up with Pointsbet MasterCard.
What is the Pointsbet Mastercard?
Pointsbet MasterCard is an online wallet that allows punters to seamlessly make deposits and instantly withdraw their winnings. We will use bullets to better explain how the Pointsbet MasterCard online wallet works.
- The very first thing punters need to do is to visit the Cashier section. Once they reach the section, punters need to scroll until they locate the Pointsbet MasterCard option.
- After clicking on the Pointsbet MasterCard option, punters are asked to fill out an online form. At the end of the form, punters will see the REQUEST button. Clicking on the REQUEST button will enable Pointsbet to mail a physical Pointsbet MasterCard to the address the punter provided on the online form in 3 to 5 business days. Remember, Pointsbet MasterCard is essentially an online wallet, this therefore means there is no need to wait before you start making your deposits.
- Once the punter has requested the physical card, he will instantly receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to make the first deposit. follow the instructions to create your Pointsbet MasterCard account
- After creating the account, click on the ‘Add Funds’ button and afterwards choose the credit/debit card to debit from (it’s possible to also use your PayPal account when loading your Pointsbet MasterCard account). Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click on the ‘Load & Transfer to Pointsbet’ button
- When this is done, the funds will now reflect both in your Pointsbet MasterCard account as well as your Pointsbet account.
How to get the Pointsbet Mastercard
To receive the physical Pointsbet MasterCard, punters will need to head over to the Cashier section, opt for the Pointsbet MasterCard option and fill out an online form which they will complete by ‘requesting’ for the physical Pointsbet MasterCard. When all is done, the bookmaker will start its process of sending the card to the punter which is normally expected to arrive at the given address in 3 to 5 business days. The card has to be unlocked first before the punter can start using it – largely for making withdrawals. To unlock the card, punters need to visit the Pointsbet MasterCard portal (https://pointsbet.emltopup.com/). Log into your account and you’ll see a tab that reads ‘Unlock Card’, enter the code given and it will unlock.
- The Pointsbet MasterCard presents an easy way to make deposits at online bookmakers. There are strict regulatory requirements needed by state authorities for all banks looking to work with online casinos and bookmakers making many of these financial institutions to shun working with online gambling institutions. However, with the Pointsbet MasterCard, you don’t have to worry about any of this as the card is exclusively used for online gambling purposes only.
- Though its main purpose relates to online gambling activities, the Pointsbet MasterCard can be used like any regular debit card
- With the card, you can make instant withdrawals at MasterCard ATMs or even shop online with your winnings!